Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Playlist

I've tried a little update on the blog. Surprise surprise it's a playlist! Forgive me the layout and placement bluntly sucks. It's not actually supposed to go in there, but all the other playlist gadgets weren't working either and I figure this is better than nothing.

So this makes talking about music MUCH easier. Now you can check out Kaki King right here! Sorry I won't be able update all the time and some bands are practically nonexistent and I can't find their music on the playlist site, but put up with it.

Sooo enjoy these couple tracks. There's some good stuff on here!

Yours, Sampanthera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you'd like a darker layout, might be a little less stressful on the eyes if you stare too long xD

Hooray for the playlist~